Monday, April 27, 2009

Home projects!



I've been so reluctant to post pictures because things are a mess right now! I know you're only supposed to do one project at a time but it seems like one can't be done without the other.

So! We got all new doors that are so pretty! But before you can do doors you have to do the tile. So we are in the process of laying tile. So no base boards.

We also are having the interior painted so before that can be done we bullnosed all the corners. Dust everywhere.

And on an unrelated topic, we've been working outside too. The front yard still has some trees and bushes but for the most part is is dirt now. Somehow the dirt is so much prettier than all those overgrown junipers and rocks that used to engulf the yard.

I promise I haven't fallen off the earth. Home projects can be very exciting, and draning!

3 comments:

skyler and ashley said...

yay she's alive!!!! ok ill cut you some slack- you've been BUSY!! can't wait to see the finished product!! so good to hear from you again:)

Destry Merritt said...

Holy Moly! I totally fell off the blog bandwagon and thought you did too! I am excited to see it all done. It looks like you have put a lot of work into it. How fun to make it yours.

Kim said...

It's looking really good! I can't wait to see it done :) ~