Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween


So Mike and I dressed up for Halloween, I have a picture I'll post. I was an outlet and he was the plug, it was a couples type of thing. (My hair is supposed to look like i was electrocuted) I was so excited to hand out candy for the first time that we bought $20 worth. So they have this huge carnival across the street at the school- my street was crowded! Silly me to think trick-or-treaters would come by! I think our doorbell rang about 8 times... needless to say we had a ton of candy left over! I even decorated the porch.

And! The landscape people finally came back! This has been a headache and a long drawn out thing but it is finally cleaned up! Now- it doesn't look complete, but all the junipers are out and things look tidier!

4 comments:

skyler and ashley said...

hahahahaha!!!! funniest halloween costume ever!!!! only you would think of that and I love it!!!

Destry Merritt said...

Have to agree with ashley...and I love the hair! Your house looks so cute and cozy with the fireplace. Hope life is wonderful.

Unknown said...

That was a nice place for the plug. Makes sense. Funny.

Kim said...

TeHee! I asked Jeff if we could do that costume one year and it got vetoed. I guess he wouldn't want to go to the church party like that. What a prude :)