Tuesday, April 19, 2011

St. Patty's Day!




I know it was a month ago already, but we had some fun with Brooklyn. My coworker has this green tub that says "Happy St. Patricks Day"on it and she let me borrow it to take some pictures. She did the same with her daughter and it was a cute idea.

Well I put Brooklyn in her cute little tutu and stuck her in the tub and starting taking pictures. At first, she was just holding a mini box of Lucky Charms, that was sweet. THEN the fun started. Mike was pouring Marshmallow Maties into the tub and Brooklyn was trying to catch them all in her mouth! Adorable. She's been feeding herself finger foods, but one at a time. Now, she was ready to try several at a time. She put her mouth right up to the bag like she was gulping them down. They were stuck to her face and I 'm pretty sure that, despite my best efforts, she enjoyed some of the marshmallow treats. I was snapping away with the camera, it only lasted a few minutes but, boy, it was sure cute.

1 comment:

Destry Merritt said...

Holy Moly, another post! Brooklyn is so cute and you always have her all dolled up. It looks life you are having a great time with your family!